The TTA is committed to the continuous building of capacity for leadership support, and its use for school improvement.
The Alliance has a growing resource of trained system leaders for deployment, with NLE, LLE and SLE status. They are experienced in the provision of effective support, which makes a positive and lasting difference.
The TTA can offer expertise in peer reviews and coaching, and bespoke packages at all levels, tailored to meet individual needs. This includes support for:
- moving schools from RI to Good;
- self-evaluation and strategic planning;
- subject, curriculum area and key stage development;
- raising the quality of teaching and learning;
- tracking and monitoring attainment and progress;
- improving behaviour and attendance;
- financial management.
For further details of what is available, or to arrange a confidential discussion of support needs and how they might be met, please contact us.